Friday, April 25, 2008

Finish the Sentence

I got this from Denise's blog...

Maybe I should...get a hair cut soon
I love the smell of grass in the morning, and the smell of Oregon.
People would say anything to get themselves out of trouble.
I don’t understand why hollywood stars continue the plastic surgery when so many look worse after the fact.
When I wake up in the morning I hit my snooze. I just need more SLEEPY!
I lost my favorite bike when I was 5. Stolen most likely because it was the coolest!

Life is difficult at times, but well worth the ride.
My past good or bad has made me me!
I get annoyed when I deal with people with no common sense.

Parties are fun, I love playing games with a bunch of friends.
I wish I could win a billion dollars.
Dogs are great! That's why I have two~
Cats are not my fav by any means.

Tomorrow is Saturday and I don't work!
I have low tolerance for selfish people.
I’m totally terrified of snakes and bad dreams.

I wonder why I can't wake up on my first alarm anymore. I used to pop right out of bed at the slightest beep. Now I need a fog horn.
Never in my life would I jump out of an airplane.

High school was the best. I miss all of my friends.
When I’m nervous I tap or scratch at something.

One time I prank called an auto parts store asking for "butt-plugs".
Take my advice: never settle for less than happiness.

Making my bed used to be done every day....now its just a weekly chore.
I’m almost always listening to music (work, chores, in the car, etc.).

I’m addicted to Coke-a-Cola. Plain and simple, excuse me while I take sip.
I want someone to love and take care of my Mom like she deserves.


Some of these were hard to find answers to. I didn't think it would be that difficult.

4 comments:

Salty Incisor said...

hey I am a coke-aholic not the diet either, but haven't had any for 6 weeks... Anyway I love that you need a foghorn to get up.. I used to be like that before I gave birth and then it just became a perpetual state of insomnia. Good Luck with that! I am Jenny's friend and Mindy's now I live right by them.

Natalie said...

YOU make me happy, so I'm not settling for anything less than YOU.







(as a cousin-in-law)

It's Me...shell said...

I'm not even sure it I know where the sentences were supposed to end

Laura Stephens said...

Love your answers! I've been neglecting my blog lately, so maybe I'll steal your idea! :)