Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Name This:

I got this from Kathleens blog; she tagged me verbally J. I thought this one was cleverly funny, so tag everyone is it.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Heidi Honda


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip (Yo Yo!)


3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
Erob


4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Pink Butterfly


5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
LaWanna Ogden


6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Robem’ (maybe this should be my gangsta name?)


7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Black Coke


8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
LeRoy Theodore (truly a great nascar name)


9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Fantasy Cotton Candy


10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)
Rae Evan


11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Holmes Hampton


12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Summer Daisy


13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Watermelon Flip Flopie


14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Coke Cherry Blossom


15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (The + Your fave hobby/fave weather element + Tour)
The Sleeping-Sunshine Tour

8 comments:

lydia said...

Wow, you really have some serious goodies there! Love your soap opera name, nascar name, and rock tour name.

Looks like fun....maybe I WILL give it a go! :D

Mindy said...

You ate Coke for breakfast?! :)

This was fun. I was going through my own "names" as I read yours and had a few giggles. Maybe I'll post 'em.
So long, Pink Butterfly.

Love, Red Dolphin
(mine just doesn't have the same "ring" as yours)

Emily and Clay said...

Unfortunately, yes Coke for breakfast is a regular. Bad, I know. Someday I will have some self-discipline.

Blaine said...

I love this game - I am totally doing it. My favorite name for you was Robem - and yes it would also make a good gangsta' name!

Mindy said...

Hey, I hope you know I was only teasing. I'm the last person who should judge about soda intake whatever time of day. I usually try to wait until after 10 a.m. to crack one open--but not always. After that, it's an all-day free-for-all. It's terrible. I'm the one who needs to be exercising more self discipline!

Emily and Clay said...

Oh me too! No harm no foul, I know it is not the healthiest choice, so one can only laugh about it :)!

It's Me...shell said...

but butterflies aren't animals.

Jenny said...

Hilarious! I died laughing...and I have the best stripper name...lol.