That concert was so much fun! I will always remember it, not only for the awesome music, but Kate bouncing and jamming out on my lap for a solid hour....so dang cute. I had no idea what talented brothers I had. Let me know when the next family friendly concert is, 'cuz I want to bring the whole fam. You guys totally rock!
4 comments:
That concert was so much fun! I will always remember it, not only for the awesome music, but Kate bouncing and jamming out on my lap for a solid hour....so dang cute.
I had no idea what talented brothers I had. Let me know when the next family friendly concert is, 'cuz I want to bring the whole fam.
You guys totally rock!
Thanks Jenny, glad you could make it!
those men look like rock stars. so cool. I'm in for next time around, as long as i'm not out of the country.
How fun! I definitely want to hear them sometime!
Post a Comment