Friday, April 11, 2008

New Hobby

I have found a new hobby--digital scrapbooking. My friend Laura at work does it and sent me a few links. I am addicted; especially since I can get them all printed on photo paper for $2.99 for a 12X12 scrapbook page at Costco. I love it, I downloaded free papers, embellishments, etc. Did I mention I love it? Here are a few examples of the pages I made. I now need to get more space on my computer and away I go!




9 comments:

Laura Stephens said...

Oh my gosh - I love those! So, so cute! I just want to go home and play on my computer now! :)

Jenny said...

Holy Cow! That's so awesome. I HATE scrapbooking the old fashioned way, but these pages look like you did them by hand and scanned them. I am so in! Will you hook me up with how to do this?? Thanks.

Evie said...

Oh. my. gosh. I can't believe how cute your pages are. Way to go, Em! You are so doggone good on the computer, this was tailor made for you.

You have so many cute photos! You've really done a great job with how you've chosen to scrapbook them. I can't believie it...so cheap to print the pages up. If I were in my 20's again, I would totally do this stuff. (Since I'm almost 60 now, I don't care.) Ah, the leisrue life of a retiree...

Love you Em. Would you and Clayton cotton-pickin' get married already? I mean like, this summer?

Thank you.
Mamba

Natalie said...

Whoa, Foot off the gas Evie! I've said it before- you and Clayton need to slow the heck down. I intend to have birthed minimum 3 children in the time it takes you two to get engaged. So just go easy there, Trigger.

Emily and Clay said...

Well, first thing is first.

Anyone who wants to learn to do this--HECK yes I will show you. Anytime!

Marriage---humm the last time we talked to Mamba she said, "August sounds good". Well, maybe it is in the works? :)

Blaine said...

So cute - you are so talented! I really like your layouts and backgrounds. (P.S. I love the dog pictures).

Kathleen , Jared, and little Gavin said...

I want to learn how to do this, it looks like a lot of fun.

Our Family said...

I want these sites! I have been wanting to get into the digital scrapbooking but haven't known how to go about it. Please help me!

Denise said...

Cute pages Emily! I have been digital scrapbooking for three years. If you have any questions, let me know! (this is Denise Gibb by the way...)