Monday, March 24, 2008

ROCK SHOW

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know about an upcoming show.

This Friday (March 28, 2008) starting at 7 pm there will be 4 bands playing at Davis High School. Clayton's band is one of them and they would really love anyone to come out. They changed their band name to Trust In Chariots (much better, google the scripture) and have been working hard on making a demo.

I don't remember the names of the other three bands that are playing :(, but it should be a great time. Tickets are $3.00, they have a few and I think you can get them at the door as well. They are super excited to play in front of a large crowd--so bring some fellow music lovers!

If you have any questions about it, just let me know. SEE YOU FRIDAY?!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

See you there...and yes, I am ready to rock!

Our Family said...

Will you tell Clay for us that we are REALLY REALLY bummed, but we can't make it. I was so excited too. Adam's cousin is getting married that day, and it's one of those that we're expected to be to everything that day. I'm so SO sorry!

Laura Stephens said...

That's so cool!

Mindy said...

Sorry that we'll miss it. I'd much rather be listening to their concert than moving! I know they will do great. Keep us posted on any upcoming shows, okay?

Emily and Clay said...

For sure!

Jenny said...

All my love to the band...what a show you guys put on for all of us! Consider me a groupie without all the groupie-"you-know-what"-stuff.....

:)