Here is the gift that keeps on giving. I mean, I laugh each & everytime I read this, listen to it, or read it or think about it. I love it, it kills me. My favorite is the use of "such as". Go on, read it....tell me that you don't die laughing.
Need I say more, I am grateful I have a brain. If you haven't seen it, please you tube it. It is worth it...Miss Carolina 2007.


7 comments:
Oh, isn't that so awful! I'm ashamed to admit I'm from the south when I see something like that!
Really, not all southerners are dumb hicks! :)
I about died when I saw this the first time! And I think I will go watch it again...
Guaranteed she CANNOT find the US on a map...LOL.
Oh my. What will she do next? Hopefully, go immediately to school to get an education.
Guaranteed she CANNOT find the US on a map...LOL.
Oh my. What will she do next? Hopefully, go immediately to school to get an education.
Emily, I saw this poor girl on the Today show awhile ago. I felt like crying for her. I mean, how could she be so dumb? She was really embarrassed about the pageant and seemed much more intelligent when Matt Lauer re-asked her the question (though she'd no doubt been coached on a more proper-sounding answer).
Anyway, super funny.
Hey you! How are you girl?! Are you still at the bank? I came across your blog and wanted to say hi.. what fun it is to find people and be able to keep in touch. Hope all is well. And that poor girl... so funny but really so sad too!
Beavers and ducks!
Post a Comment