Tuesday, March 04, 2008

LaWanna; My Middle Name

I’ve been tagged! Here are the rules. You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list something about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

My middle name is LaWanna.

L— Loving. Not to toot my own horn, but I would consider myself a loving person. I love babies, love to cuddle, love the sunshine, love any baby animal, blah blah blah, you get the picture!


A—Analytical. I am analytical….I love Math. I love figuring things out. I love when things balance and I love having things in their own place (goes hand in hand with accounting).

W—Weber. I graduated from Weber State with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting. I am planning on going back soon for my Masters.


A— Accepting. I am an accepting person. I think living outside of Utah really helped me with this because I was always the outsider. Not too many Mormons were in my high school or even thought too highly of. So I learned to accept other people’s opinion, values, and got to know the actual person for who they are.

N—Nervous. I have several nervous tendencies……


N—Nutty. I love to laugh. I love being silly and even have a morbid sense of humor; for instance, love the cartoon Invader Zim. I am not always nutty in front of everyone--but just ask Clayt.


A—Amiable. I enjoy making new friends....I think I am pretty easy to get a long with.


I have to tag 7 people, one for each letter of my middle name.
Tag your it: Lydia, Jenny, Mindy, Marilyn, Lindsay, Sheryl, and Jeanie.

9 comments:

mikemetcalf said...

I'm glad your middle name isn't LaManna. One, because it sounds very masculine, and two, there's an 'M' for Mike, and I know you would tag m, but alas, I am immune! HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAAHA HAHAHAH *gasp* HAHAHA HAHAHAHAAAA!

Emily and Clay said...

I'm sorry Mike! I should have tagged you. Maybe Lydia will (hint, hint, wink, wink). We are still bonded by Invader Zim right?

Anonymous said...

Hey LaWanna you wanna...hang out?

lydia said...

I was about to tell you that I was off the hook with no middle name and all, but I guess I will just use Scothern. Although I really have only used S. since I've been married, but where's the fun in that?

Hmmm, I guess this will get me to update my blog....

I loved your answers and feel they do describe you quite nicely! Cute new picture, too!

Jenny said...

LaWanna? Is that a family name? Where did it some from? I hate to admit I have a middle name. And no, I don't know if I can come up with a bunch of "B's and "A's" to describe me. (Barbara)...blech....

Emily and Clay said...

Yes, family name. My aunt's name was LaWanna. She died in a car accident the spring before I was born (plus she was my Dad's fav sister). She was driving a water truck in a canyon when something fell out of her purse. She reached for it and there was a turn in the road, she overcorrected, and the water in the back of the truck swished to one side and pulled them off the road and down the side of the canyon. Her son who was a passenger survivied but I think is a parapalegic (sp).

Sad story, but no one has ever told a story without mentioning how wonderful she was! In the worst of circumstances she managed to keep her sweetness; I am lucky to have her name.

lydia said...

Wow, Emily. That is an amazing story! Thanks for telling it.

Laura Stephens said...

Wow - neat story!

Thanks for playing the "Middle Name Game"! :)

Jenny said...

Glad you have such a sweet namesake.
Thanks for sharing.