Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Mullet


As of late I have encorporated "mullet" into my passwords. I found it quite funny thinking that this popular hairstyle is somewhat coming back. Funny I see a bunch of punk kids in GIRL PANTS with this silly cut. I thought you might enjoy a few fun pictures of this beautiful hairstyle.


I think he has cornbread stuck in his teeth. What do you think?


The concert Mullet; your bound to see at least 5 of these at any county fair.


Meet the Mullet Family. They are happy; they are bonded together by their hair.


Ooooo yeah. I see these a demolition durbies all of the time. One word for it. DEAD SEXY (I mean two words).


High School Heart Throb. Girls, you know you want it.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I had a mullet with a bad poodle perm when I was about 11 or 12. It made that awkward, ugly time in my life all the more awful and ugly.
I even had an aunt say I "sure was homely". You never forget compliments like that. Mullets must die!
PS- Your high school heart-throb was dang cute. Even with the mullet.

Jenny said...

"Short and Professional? Neat? Wow, I would never have thought to use those adjectives when describing a mullet. Nice to know how to cut a mullet, in case the world ends.

Emily and Clay said...

I will have to find my mullet. Unfortunately it was forced upon me as I was only about 3-4. Dang, the long in the back and the curls swooping back from my face was BE-autiful.

lydia said...

The high school heart throb made me do a double take...he looks like Greg at about age 15! Who, incidentally had a mullet around that time.

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing the proper cutting technique. I noticed Hot Bob on Biggest Loser has a mulletish 'do going on. The fact that I think it looks good really scares me--they ARE coming back!!

Blaine said...

Oh my gosh Em, this is hilarious! How can you not love (to make fun of) the mullet? I once heard a mullet very appropriately called - business in the front, party in the back!