Thursday, March 06, 2008

The continued Shaq post

"Boy, those quick sprints down the court really wear me out. I can't keep up. Water break please?"


Ok, I know not too many were super interested in my previous b-ball post, but I just wanted to put a little update on my favorite player Shaq. Just kidding, I think I just threw up in my mouth for even typing that. I promise to keep it short and sweet.

“It’s probably an understatement if I say we’re struggling,” Suns coach Mike D’Antoni said.

And there you have it folks, right from the coach. Sure, D'Antoni says he doesn't blame Shaq; but is it really a coincidence?

Let's do some math (because I like it):
Marion + Nash = Fast Offensive Wins (a good chance for playoffs)
Shaq + Nash=Consecutive Losses for the first time this SEASON!

They must be kicking themselves for this one.

3 comments:

Blaine said...

That is so sad. Steve Nash is such a great player - kind of the strong and silent type . . . ok so I don't watch a lot of b-ball. But I do know that Shaq maybe just a little bit more useful than Ostertag was - which isn't saying much at all. I love your posts Em, they are hilarious!

Jenny said...

I wish I followed basketball, but alas, I am a football girl.
I did meet Charles Barkley once, at a Salt-n-Pepa concert.
I live such an exciting life. It's ok to be jealous! Hee-hee.

Emily and Clay said...

Salt N Pepa hu! Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!


AND THE JAZZ WIN!