Since no one else is posting and I have not in a while, I will post this di-jointed little bit.
Is it just me or did the holidays fly by? I think the season flies by because it is so jam-packed with activities. I had a great Christmas & New Years with lots of FFF (food, family & friends). The puppies loved their toys I bought them for christmas, they played with them all morning. The rest of the day was pretty laid back & nice.
Now, it is time to kick off 2008. I made my first big purchase of 2008 on January 1st! I bought my first couch & loveseat. Sure, I have the DI edition now, but next friday my new ones will be delivered. I can't wait. So now when people come over, there will be places to sit. Not so much walk around, but sit. :).
Happy Friday to everyone! I am so glad this week is done. GO JAZZ we are on a new winning streak.
Friday, January 04, 2008
Holiday Bliss
Posted by Emily and Clay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Can't wait to see your new furniture! It's always so fun to get new things for the house.
And yes, the holidays were a blur, but aren't they always, now that we are grown-ups?
What gives Emily? Sheesh. I recall posting on MY blog. You even commented, remember?
Can't wait to see the new additions to your home. And I konw how you feel about the holidays. I've been meaning to take the Christmas tree down for the last 3 days. I've even blocked out time to do it. But I can't bring myself to do it just yet. I'm not quite ready to part with it.
So? Did you get your fun new furniture today?? I am excited to see it. You always have had a cute place, but I know you have always wanted some new couches so I am glad you were able to find some you like.
Thanks again for the wreath! I still have it proudly displayed! (Another benefit of the blue, I can have it out for the snowy season...at least through January, I say!)
Wait, the holidays are over?? Better take down my lights, eh?
It was so fun hanging out with you all on New Year's Eve. Lets make it a tradition! Oh, and congrats on the new furniture. I love new furniture... just walking into DownEast or RCWilley's makes me giddy. Weird, I know. I can't wait to buy new furniture. (A few years from now when we have money again). :)
Hey Emily,
What kind of compact do you need? For Creme-to-powder, or eyeshadow/blush/lip gloss?
Let me know...I have the latter of the two in stock, but I can order anything you want.
Dinner? Name the day and we're so there!
Post a Comment