1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for christmas presents, gift bags for quick birthday gifts.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artifical, pre-lit, no needles and you can light a nice pine candle to fake everyone out.
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as I get a chance after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Yearsish
5. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? NOG NOG or Apple cider.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Either a nintendo from my Dad & Pam or stuff hand-made by my Mom.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes...cute & crafty looking. Nothing special but it does the trick.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom. She always is so grateful & loves everything she gets.
9. Worst Christmas gift ever received? A crayon sweater from my Dad & Pam in the 5th grade. I liked the idea of a sweater, but I wasn't really into crayons on my shirts in the 5th grade.
10. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic. I hate driving home every night with Target & Mall traffic. STEP ASIDE PROCRASTINATORS!
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Email cards if I photoshop them.
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually around Halloween. I like to be done before or right after Thanksgiving.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Heck yes I have. If it is something nice that I think someone else would use more than I and it is still in the box.....you better beleive it.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sticky buns. MMMMMMM Can't wait for Monday morning (family brunch).
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? CLEAR!!!!!!
16. Favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger; I love it!!!!!
17. Favorite Holiday Show/Movie? Scrooged with Bill Murray and of course A CHRISTMAS STORY starring the one & only RALPHIE.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Would like to stay home but with so much family, we travel around.
19. Favorite thing to do this time of year? Go look at Christams Lights.
20. Can you name Santa's reindeer? I know the song and I don't want to sing it.
21. Do you have an angel on top or a star? Star. Is that bad?
22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? CHRISTMAS MORNING. But I do still wake up about 7 because I am so excited.....so early Christmas Morning.
What about you?
P.S. Thanks to Laura for the quiz...I copied it from her blog.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Christmas Questions!
Posted by Emily and Clay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Do you ever spike your egg nog with a little Sprite? Mm, I love that. I hope to run into you this week in Layton Hills Mall traffic, however, I am one of the procrastinators. Merry Christmas!
How fun! I may have to post my answers to this one just to get the creepy funeral vibes off my blog! Thanks for sharing, and for saving my blog from a depressing topic.
Post a Comment