Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Puppy Love

Hasn't it been awhile since you heard about my pups?
Aren't you dying to see their cute faces? I thought so.
They love the snow! Fact is, they bark to go outside just to play in it. I put them out back and they played in the snow until it was gone....then they sat at the fence crying at the snow just beyond their gate that they couldn't get to. When they do decide to come in, there are tiny little snow balls all over in their fur. It makes for a wet entry, but what can you do?



Why not just bath them ourselves? Both in the tub they did best. Otherwise, Izzy was licking at Chloe to make sure she was ok.


Isabel still sucks on everything. She just finds a toy or blanket and kneads at it. At least she entertains herself; not to mention it is pretty darn cute.
Getting ready for our walk. Heck yes they have jackets!
Have I mentioned I just love these little dogs?



TUNNEL TIME! I bought a pet tunnel at all a dollar. It has been the best purchase thus far. They love it! Chloe will chase Izzy through it; Izzy will retaliate by trying to bite her through the side; they sleep in it; drag their toys through it.....the list goes on.





Well, I guess that is about it for recent pics of the pups.

1 comments:

lydia said...

Awww! They're so cute! Zeus, too, loves the snow! The back yard is completely tracked out. The tunnel looks awesome! I think Zeus would just be afraid of it though, because it "moves." Funny dog.