Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas Parties!

Ok, who doesn't love a good Christmas Party? I must say, that although not everyday I wake up wanting to go to work, I do look forward to our annual Christmas Party. You can look back at last years post to see the funny board members dressed up as elves & santa to bring us good cheer. I laugh & eat plenty at these little festivities (oh, did I mention laugh to the point of almost peeing my pants?? It's true). Tonight is just that night, STEAK at the TIMEBERMINE MMMMMMM...My mouth has started to water and hopefully I will win the big give-away which is CANCUN. It would be no problem for me to schedule at tropical vacation on the bank's dime. Heck, it would be a nice honey moon (yes, I have informed Clayton of such intentions :)). So, keep your fingers crossed and I am sure I will post if I am a big winner. They might even get a Bob Barker Yell out of me. Come on BOB, let's win that prize!!!!!!

*By the way for those of you who did not know: I have always wanted to meet Bob Barker and I have a yell/scream and everything all picked out for when that time would come. Only a few choice people have seen it....but I have missed my chance as Drew Carrey has ruined the Price is Right.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

C'mon down! You're the next contestant on the Price-Is-Right!
(Insert fabulous scream here)
Ok, so I tried. I would love to hear it sometime. Do you have some sweet moves to accompany your one-of-a-kind scream?
Good luck on winning the trip! And maybe we'll see you at the Rasmussen Christmas Party on Saturday! Woohoo.

Emily and Clay said...

Didn't know about the party on Saturday....and you better believe I have some moves!

Anonymous said...

If only Staff meetings could be so fun! I really hope you win the trip!

Natalie said...

I'M ROOTING FOR YOU TONIGHT FOR CANCUN! I used to always root for Becky because she truly deserved it most, but since she actually WON it last year, now I can pick and choose my favorite friends who also deserve it most. We'll see if Santa rigs it for his best go-to girl EVER. Should I get the salmon or the steak? I can never decide.

AND...I can't believe you didn't know about the Rasmussen Christmas party this Saturday night! It's like Razmania squished into a couple of hours. Also, I believe there I recall decorative cranberries frozen into ice cubes floating in the punch. Talk about something to look forward to.

Natalie said...

*** I believe THAT I recall...***

Grammaticull errer, sorry.

Mindy said...

It's Wednesday now.....
Did you win anything?? Don't leave us hanging!!

The Rasmussen party is Saturday night at Kelani's in Pleasant View. Call me and I'll give you more details. I'm sure everyone would love to see you guys. It's just visiting and good food.

I fantasized as a child about being picked for Price is Right. Would seem weird now to be a contestant without BB as host.

Anonymous said...

Drew HAS ruined The Price is Right. Steve is actually quite a fan of the show, and we watched it and thought, "oh no, they're gonna have to get someone else, or it'll get cancelled!" I would certainly hope that NO ONE could even think of cancelling it. But, something needs to change.

Sorry about Cancun, but I am thrilled that Ken got it. do you think that he'll take time off to USE it? Seems like he never took time off.

Remember when I won the round-trip airfare for two on the prize wheel before I got married? With the busy-ness of our wedding, getting our papers and shots for the mission and GOING on the mission, I never got around to claiming the prize. Do you suppose I can still get it, since it's in the same calendar year that I won it?

I am seriously wondering about this. See what you can do, doll.

Love your blog. The red is so gorgeous, too. Bye!