Thursday, November 29, 2007

Love is in the air



December 10th is our three-year anniversary. I can't beleive how fast time has flown!!!! Here is a quick slideshow of some of my favorite pics.

By the way--I just wanted Clayton to know how much I love him and how wonderful he has made each day of my life since we met! It is always nice to fall in love with your best friend and I could not ask for more.

8 comments:

Laura Stephens said...

Awww...that is so sweet! I love your slide show!

Natalie said...

I am delighted that you and Clayton found each other. You're perfect together! Not to mention incredibly photogenic.

mikemetcalf said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you guys both. I'd sing you a song, but I fear that you wouldn't hear it, seeing as how you're not actually present here in my office. But you can imagine just how touching and special it would be.

lydia said...

Awe, fer cute!

Jenny said...

Very Cool! It has been 3 years for real? Wow, time does fly. I love your slide-show, that's a sweet addition to your already rockin' blog. Love the new background, I am gonna have to check out that website.
We love having you as a part of the Scothern clan. Here's to more memories with you in them!

Blaine said...

I love you guys! And we are so happy that you are together. There couldn't be two people better suited for each other (besides me and Blaine of course!)

Our Family said...

That's a great entry! It made me all swoony...and teary.

Mindy said...

Beautiful tribute, Emily! I love that song. I can't believe it's been three years! Congrats.