We went to Blake & Amanda's...played some games and hung out. We thought it was going to be a dress up--all out party, but when we got there we were the most dressed up. We kind of felt like OVERKILL but what can you do? It was our first halloween party since we have been dating. Sad yes, but fun.
He grew out his beard and hair....that with make-up is what made him look so terrific. I was going to be Little DEAD riding hood, but the face make-up didn't look so dead. It was more pathetic.
As for nintendo--we are down anytime! I have mario kart 64 with 4 padles, so we can all battle it out. Of course, only after we conquer the original mario.
Awesome costumes! You guys really go all out! I love it! I wish more people were like that. Don't feel bad...Sean and I used to go to costume parties and we were not only the only ones dressed up, folks didn't recognize us. We felt cool, in an awkward kind of way.
I love the costumes - great! Clay looks very realistic! I'm so glad you to hear from you and we will take you up on the playing with your puppies offer - George LOVES dogs!
10 comments:
Great pictures!
What did you two do for Halloween? Clay's Werewolf is awesome! And you are an adorable Little Red.
We went to Blake & Amanda's...played some games and hung out. We thought it was going to be a dress up--all out party, but when we got there we were the most dressed up. We kind of felt like OVERKILL but what can you do? It was our first halloween party since we have been dating. Sad yes, but fun.
Wow! Clayton looks awesome! Is that just makeup? I barely recognize him. So when are we going to get together to play some Nintendo?
He grew out his beard and hair....that with make-up is what made him look so terrific. I was going to be Little DEAD riding hood, but the face make-up didn't look so dead. It was more pathetic.
As for nintendo--we are down anytime! I have mario kart 64 with 4 padles, so we can all battle it out. Of course, only after we conquer the original mario.
You guys win the award for killer couples costumes. That was awesome.
I showed my kids the pictures and Julia did this little uncomfortable laugh and then said, "Mom, are you sure that's Uncle Clayton? He looks SCARY!"
Great costumes!
Awesome costumes! You guys really go all out! I love it! I wish more people were like that. Don't feel bad...Sean and I used to go to costume parties and we were not only the only ones dressed up, folks didn't recognize us. We felt cool, in an awkward kind of way.
I love the costumes - great! Clay looks very realistic! I'm so glad you to hear from you and we will take you up on the playing with your puppies offer - George LOVES dogs!
Let's discuss how Clay really freaks me out with that costume
Post a Comment