Thursday, November 29, 2007

PYZAM.COM

A new found love: pyzam.com.

It has changed my blog life forever. My techno-savvy friend Laura hooked me up with the link. She has several great links on her blog for scrapbooking & free stuff (check them out). Anywho back to pyzam--this site has hundreds of blog backgrounds that are not the same ol' same ol' from blogger. You simply copy the code and paste it in over your current code.

Go to the template tab, then edit html. Delete what is there and paste the new one in. You will have to fiddle with your old links, fonts & colors, but oh well. IT IS FINALLY A CHANGE!

I hope you enjoy! Thanks Laura for showing me the link I have been waiting for.

2 comments:

Laura Stephens said...

You are so welcome! :)

Natalie said...

Sweetness. Thanks for the info hookup. I'm quite looking forward to this....