It's official. When the two pups sleep with each other, it must mean they like each other. I had my camera with me this weekend when I watched my two nephews in Perry and snapped a couple cute photos. I kept running for the camera, saying, "Awe, now don't move". Most of the time the dogs moved and followed me or just started playing with each other. Either way, they are friends. It is the cutest thing in the world; Chloe will not allow Izzy to sleep on the couch when Chloe is on the floor. And Izzy will cry at the top of the stairs (she can go up, but not down yet) if Chloe leaves her behind. I just love these little dogs!
It is quite funny that this little Piggy Izzy will take anything and everything away from Chloe. Chloe is just so mellow, she gets pushed aside at dinner, or when Izzy sees her playing with something that she wants. We actually have to hold Izzy when we feed Chloe her dinner because Isabel will eat it all! She is quite the little go getter. She can already wrestle her big sister down to the ground. She mastered the stairs in about four days and has gotten the courage to leap off my 3' bed, which Chloe will still does not dare to do. Izzy is all spunk. We just love them!
Chloe at 8 weeks....

6 comments:
Cute, Cute, CUTE!
All of this two dog stuff has got Mike and I wondering if that is the solution we are looking for. Just up the street from us we saw a sign, "boxer puppies for sale" and we stopped in, but no one was home. We don't think we'll get another puppy, though. We might even "borrow" Apollo from Roger for a few days to try before we buy. We'll see! Fun pictures, Em.
Oh,my gosh!! Chloe and Izzy are SO cute!! Can't wait to see them!
OH - MY - HECK - !!! Those little sisters are so darn adorable I can barely stand it. I can't wait to meet little Izzy.
And PS I miss you.
And PSS you better be at the playoff softball game next Tuesday. There are no acceptable excuses.
Wow, Lydia...two boxers?? I don't know if another boxer is a solution, but maybe another mature dog.
Emily, Dang.... Cute.... Dogs! Our younger cat pushes the older cat around all the time. So maybe the second child is the spunky one of the bunch. As for coming over to see them sometime...yes! Please! :)
I give them 4 and half stars. That's really good.
Hey! Where are pictures of you and Clayton on Halloween??? I have to see them.
Post a Comment