Thursday, October 04, 2007

I love Candy—so this should be my holiday!!!


In celebration of the candy holiday I wanted to decorate my house for Halloween. I got a candy dish, a wreath and a string of decorative black and orange beads for my front door. It is just not enough; I am still trying to come up with something inside to decorate… Now that I have a house, I just want to decorate a little for each holiday it is so fun!!!! Maybe I will just have to decorate my inside dog.

This will be Chloe’s first Halloween and I am sure we will be getting her a costume. I got a few good ideas from an email sent to me from a co-worker. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. BTW—my favorite is the dog with the fighting knight strapped to his back. ENJOY!!!!!













How can you not love these little guys!




4 comments:

Jenny said...

Um, wow.
I had no idea pets got into Halloween as much as their owners. I too enjoy the Knight on dog-back costume, and strangely Pocahontas.
So what's Chloe-chloe shmoopsie-poo gonna dress up as??? I can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

Em, these pictures were so funny. Do people make their own costumes or can you buy these things at a pet store? I wonder how long the doggies will keep this stuff on...I'm guessing about as long as it takes to take a quick picture of them. They are hilarious.

It will be fun to see what you come up with for Chloe. Thanks for the smile tonight.

Mamba

Natalie said...

Chiquita bananas gave me the greatest laugh by far. Fantastic pics, Em! I think Sarah is dressing up Bear as a hot dog. Maybe Bear and Chloe should have a Halloween play date and go trick or treating together!

Blaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.