Thursday, October 18, 2007

Puppies, Puppies and More Puppies

Meet Isabell (Izzy). Clayton saw these adorable puppies online yesterday and had to get a sister for Chloe! She weighs a little over a pound and it is all fluff; she snorts and is the cutest little thing ever (along with Chloe of course)!


Let's meet my new sister!


Awe!
She's a licker!









She is the one in the middle laying down. These are the ad photo's with her family.





She is camera shy, in the middle again, turning away a bit.







Chloe was aprehensive last night but when we got up this morning, she was happy to see her little friend. She is still quite curious about this snorting little fluff ball, but Chloe lays down and paws at her to try and get her to play. It is so cute! Now we do not have to worry about Chloe being home all day cause she has a friend (sister)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




5 comments:

Jenny said...

Who wouldn't want a "little snorting ball of fluff"? She is cute! Has she got a name, or did I miss that tidbit of information? From what I hear, two dogs are actually easier to deal with than one because they have a playmate and don't have to bug you for attention all the time...win/win. ;)

Jenny said...

Ok, feeling dumb now...
Hello Izzy!
(Not commenting anymore!)

lydia said...

Oh my! Izzy is a cutie! Good for you guys! I go back and forth on whether or not to get Zeus a friend. I think he would do well to have a friend and I know it would get him out of my hair a bit, but for some reason I just don't get the "let's do it" feeling.
I am so glad Chlo Chlo has a friend!

Mindy said...

You guys are making us want to get another dog--a smaller one, maybe. Izzy is so cute! Congrats! We'll be over to meet her soon.

Anonymous said...

Say ''Hi'' to Izzy for me! You guys are going to have TONS of fun!! Cute!