Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Let’s make a deal…..

I have last week’s episode of Survivor on my Comcast. So, you are all invited to come watch it at 5.45p on Thursday. Following the catch-up we can watch the new episode. I looked on the TV guide (online) and it said The Office is on at 9 pm because of a two-hour season premiere of My Name is Earl. That is terrific! Then we won’t have to decide which to watch or miss out on!

If everyone wants to bring a little snack that would be great. I have popcorn, fruit snacks and who knows what else….but I am sure we could find something :).

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm there. I'm bringing food. And I'm bringing my mom.

Phew- you're a lifesaver.

Emily and Clay said...

Bt the way--I do have egg rolls...a big pack from sams club we can all snack on.

Emily and Clay said...

*By

lydia said...

I am totally there!!!! Only one thing... NBC.com says the office starts at 8 pm and not 9 pm. But it is an hour long premier!!!! WOO HOO!
Mike may miss some (due to band practice) and is wondering if anyone is TiVo-ing it??
See ya there!!!