I am officially cool; I got an iPod Nano on Saturday. I can now hang with all of the young kids with razors & iPods.
I bought a cd player for my car with a built in iPod adapter, but didn't quite have the iPod. Because, I hate scrambling through cases of CD's to find what I want ato listen to and I have procrastinated making a bunch of mp3 cd's to play in my car, I decided to buy one. So, now I am all set! I just need to learn how to work it and justify the purchase by using it with my gym pass that is a little dusty.
Horay! BTW--anyone know how to group albumns into folders when transferring to an iPod with iTunes?
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Nano!
Posted by Emily and Clay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! Here's to technology! Leave a comment on Sean's blog asking how to download music into folders and I am sure you'll learn all you've ever wanted to about it! :)
Good idea! I forgot we have a couple of techies at our finger tips.
Congrats! You know I am always down with dusting as long as it concerns gym passes and not bookshelves, so call me!
How fun. I got a 56k shuffle free for opening a credit card 2 or 3 years ago...I dream of upgrading some day, and now that I think about it I am a little bummed I didn't ask for one for Christmas. They're so cheap nowadays!
if only I had a gym pass to dust.
Post a Comment