Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Try Outs!

Who doesn't love American Idol try outs. Ok, so I can see how sometimes Simon is mean, and the laughing hyena's are not great on a victims self esteem. However, I cannot pull myself from the TV.

As for last night's episode......

I greatly enjoyed the LDS girl who was last. From what she said about her self, she must be LDS. I am a little afraid of what they will try to make her do in Hollywood to lose that "pureness" they spoke of.

Another that I did not post their picture was the Vet (well going to school to be a Vet)--also a little psycho, even her Mom gave me the heeebbs. Calm down chicy and realize you & Star Wars girl could get along and build a life-long friendship.




Did anyone else notice when they were waxing poor Ben that it got caught & about ripped off some very sensitive flesh? I do think it was a waste of Judge time; he should have put his efforts into America's got talent & learned a belly dance.




Heaven bless him. He just wanted to inform all little girls & boys to be good.



Last but not least....MR. CREEPILICIOUS! Holy moley! I seriously would have stopped him long before Simon did to get him outta there. I would have went home with nightmares if I were Paula. What a freak-face.

Anyone else watch?

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Emily! I completely agree with you...that the last girl MUST be Mormon. In fact I stated that thought last night, out loud...to myself. Thankfully, Kathleen had just got home and so I didn't sound so crazy.

The give away was when they asked her to tell them something unique about herself and she said, "I've never seen a rated-R movie!" Oh, and her husband has never seen one either. Yeah! She better hope no one comes out with evidence that she or her husband have actually seen a rated-R movie or her reputation will be RUINED!

(sigh)America Idol...predictably great!

Natalie said...

I've never gotten into it before. But I watched last night and the night before, and I'm hooked! I'm not sure I care who wins or loses in the end, but the auditions were hilarious. Rhett and I agreed with your Mormon conclusion. Takes one to know one!
As for the nastiest creep I've ever seen, I thought his little number should have qualified him for a restraining order on the spot.

Jenny said...

I didn't catch it! I must program my Tivo! And yes, I now have TV! Hey, American Idol night in Hi-Def, anyone??? I'd be happy to host.

Anonymous said...

I didn't see it, but from the sounds of it...they didn't jip you with the delicious awkward people.

Mindy said...

I missed Wednesday night--TIVO was blitzing or something. Anyone good in Dallas?

I thought Brooke (Mormon Girl) was LDS from the beginning, when she said she was from Mesa. Then the no R-rated movies, no smoking, no drinking comments were a definite confirmation. I liked her, as well as the girl who raises horses.

The creepy stalker was one of the scariest things I have ever seen. He is what nightmares are made of!

I thought the sparkly-eyed future vet was so strange and she made me sad. I hope she has more success in her "actressing".

We need to organize group A.I. nights!

lydia said...

I was recently reading an article about how the ratings have dropped and Chris Daughtry's comment on why he thinks that is was that they put on so many freaks (sorry, not very p.c.) that they miss out on the good people. I agree, I think that it is fun to have a favorite right from the audition...that's why I was such a fan of Kathrine McPhee.

So, needless to say, I don't get into the 3 audition weeks quite as much, but we did watch Dallas and saw the "birdman" and had a good laugh.