Here is the cute litte neighbor friend for Chloe & Izzy. She is a 10 week old Cocker-Jack Russell Mix. Chloe & Izzy just love her. They wait at the gate everyday until Sadie comes out; then they bark at each other, get cold & come in. If Izzy or Chloe hears our neighbors back door, they want to go out as well. This summer we are going to take down the gate so all three pups can play with each other, that will give them a bit more running room since my back yard is about
-------------------------- yeah big.
Here are a couple more pics just because...
Izzy looks mean but she's not (that's just a yawn).
Chloe's favorite new place to sleep...on the stairs.
P.S. Don't forget to look at the post below--I was on the ball and posted twice in a day. Both were huge posts....

4 comments:
Great pics Em! Thanks for sharing! Although, I'm not 100% that Chloe wasn't temporarily possessed by some dark being when you took that picture. The yellow reflection in her eyes certainly isn't helping your argument! ;D
...err I mean Izzy
Your neighbor puppy is so tiny! I just want to scoop them up and take them home when they're little puppies like that. And then 1 accident on the carpet later, and I remember that I don't want a puppy. But I'm glad other people have them!
Darling, Darling, darling...Oh Sorry. That was an "Evie" moment.
Puppies and babies can bring any tough guy to his knees...
Post a Comment