Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sunshine!

HORAY FOR SUNSHINE! It is about time I think. I have been waiting for so long to see the beautiful sun out! I needed to update my blog, even though I don't have too much to say...just yet.

We finally laid sod for the pups a few weekends ago--it looks so much better than the dead leafy, grassy, bird seed, junk that was out there. Now we are hoping the dogs will use it! We think that since it is so small, they don't like to dirty their area--so they continue to use potty pads in the house. I must say, I am over potty pads! It is about $50 every few weeks!!!!! I am glad they at least go on the pads, but my goodness, OUTSIDE PLEASE. Chloe is pretty good at going out back, but Izzy on the other hand has lived most her life inside (since we got her in October) and is not used to going to the bathroom outside. I sure hope she catches on soon. It is partially our fault because we aren't consistently taking her out like we did with Chloe when we first got her.

Don't get me wrong, we just love them! We saw three shih tzu puppies this weekend and I just remember how cute they are. Seeing a puppy again makes me realize how much they have actually grown. Yes, they are still small in comparison to other dogs, but those lil' pups are so CUTE and small. Just a little cuddly ball of fur. Who couldn't love them?????


Our pups hair is finally growing out. I think we are going to keep Izzy pretty short, she seems to like it and the hair isn't all curly crazy. But Chloe, we like the shaggy look. I will have to post some more pics soon, for now they are old ones.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Those little dogs look so soft and strokable. They really are cute little things, aren't they?

And I miss you, BTW.