Monday, June 30, 2008

I am engaged!

I am horrible at writing stories (and I don’t want to botch this one).....so simply put, bright and early on Saturday morning, Clayton drove me up to Francis Peak (the two golf balls on the mountain in Farmington) and purposed. Even though we have been dating for so long, I still can’t believe it is finally here! We are getting married on August 30th in Mountain Green and Mindy & Steve’s new home (Thank you thank you thank you thank you--Mindy).

Ring pictures coming soon!

9 comments:

lydia said...

Yay! Woo! Yahoo!

I'm so glad for you two. Let me know how I can help with all the planning and such!

Love you both!

Blaine said...

Yay, yay, yay! Two people couldn't be more deserving of happiness and more perfect for each other! We love you guys!

It's Me...shell said...

YAY! A. you're a buttmunch for not telling me. B. we can't come. we'll be on our honymoon. congrats kids

Our Family said...

YEA!!!! Oh, I'm so happy for you guys!!! I can't believe it...and I WANT to hear the story! Do tell. PS- that spot is Adam and I's "spot" and we've never heard of anyone else going there. How ironic!

Laura Stephens said...

WooHoo!! I'm so excited for you two! :)

Denise said...

CONGRATS you two! We are soooo excited for you! I just hope I can make it to the wedding. :o)

Mindy said...

You're welcome you're welcome you're welcome you're welcome. :)

It will be an honor to share this beautiful event with two beautiful and deserving people. I am thrilled!!

Jenny said...

It's about darn time! Just kidding, Clayton. I already feel like you are my sis-in-law, so it'll be an easy adjustment. Congrats, you two.
Can't wait to share in your big day.

Natalie said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa...Hold the phone. I thought I told you two to slow things down a bit, make sure you have a solid friendship before taking the plunge! Take your time, date for a few solid weeks first. Seriously, you guys just met.

But for real- your ring is breathtaking. I love love love what you guys came up with. It's absolutely gorgeous! I can still see it now, sparkling in the sunlight...