Friday, May 16, 2008

Sick of Prom...

Sick of looking at the Prom pictures?
I am, so here are some pics off my camera to switch it up.


Izzy always takes my spot when I pull back the covers to get into bed.


They love to play under their stairs we made (yes, ghetto indeed but they work!)
Kate loves these little dogs! I am so glad she isn't afraid because Izzy is a wild indian when anyone comes over--jumping up to lick someone's face all of the time.
"Please rub my belly Kate, please?"

8 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

oh so cute. your puppies look soft I want to touch them

Emily and Clay said...

Heck yes they are. Come on over any time!

Laura Stephens said...

Oh, they are so dang cute! Much better than the prom pictures! :)

me myself and Luna said...

Freakin cute... so Im not racist or anything, but I think I have more of a liking towards little Izzy! :D Ps. yes you should go on a cruise-NOT for a honeymoon, just for fun!

Emily and Clay said...

Sarah--she is the wild indian of the bunch....but so dang cute. Every morning she has a routine...I get out of the shower, and she is waiting for me to get out so she can lick my legs, then I put her back to bed or on the porch. Then she comes in to check on me periodically as I get ready. She is funny!

Jenny said...

I love your darling ball of fluff. They make me smile, and they are about the softest two dogs on the planet. No wonder Kate loves 'em. Give Brennan a little more time, he'll finally get that they aren't out to get him, just lick his face off is all.

Natalie said...

Cutest pictures! I watched Kate over at my parents house for a couple hours, and she liked Sarah's dog Boo for a while. She would giggle when Boo licked her, until the licking became just too much, then she started to whimper a little. I would love to see Kate with your soft fuzzy little pooches.

Mindy said...

Cute pictures!! We need to come by sometime and see your dogs. My kids would love to see them again!