Saturday, May 24, 2008

Beads, Beads, Beads

So my cute Mom has found a new hobby. She has been making beaded watches and jewelry. I love them! They are watch faces with a beaded bracelet that you can change! I love that you can mix & match with your outfits. They are so much fun! Anywho--she plans to sell them this summer/fall at the farmers market across the street from my house on Fridays. She is addicted! Each night she is making something new. She has started making earings and necklaces to match too. She is just so darn crafty. I love her! A few of you wanted to see some, so I took some pics. If you are interested, just let me know. You can choose which watch face you like, there are some big, small, gold, copper....etc.
Complete watch (watch face & band) $30
Extra band $20
Earings $5
Necklace $10




3 comments:

Natalie said...

such a cute idea...good for your mama!

Laura Stephens said...

They are so fun! I love mine! :)

Jenny said...

Ok, now that I have seen them all up close, I would like to purchase the 2nd one on the left of the first photo, and the one on the last photo on the far right. I like the silver square shape watch too. So save those ones for me and I will bring you some cold hard cash the next time I see you. They are all so dang pretty, but those are my faves.