Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Prom in the Hood

So my cute friend Krysti at work sent me this email about prom in the hood. I couldn't believe my eyes, I laughed and starred in awe. I thought my high school prom was pretty ghetto since it was hosted in our decorated cafeteria (EVERY YEAR)--but this, my friends, tops them all. Enjoy!
Red Carpet Entrance? Thank goodness for the PO-lice being there!
Sometimes I wear my bikini to prom too.
Not too bad, dressed pretty well compared to the competition.OH MY. Honey, this is not try outs for Lil'Kim wannabe's.Girls just wanna have fun!
Strappy Straperson! And he looks happy about it!!!
Yes, indeed. A helicopter for hair. I too love this do.
Also known as sexy toes.
Creative, I liked this one.

OH MY! Please do not move, I think you forgot your shirt, I'll go get it.
Again creative fun couple!
Who's Yo Daddy?




Which car is missing its upholstery?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Nasty, yet undeniably creative. However, nasty prevails.

It's Me...shell said...

Oh my gosh! I love Love LOVE this! it makes me so happy. I bet those sexy toe nails broke off sometime through the night. oh the good times at ghetto prom

Jenny said...

Um, wow. Somewhere lil' Kim is saying "Hey! Who done been raidin' my closet?! Bleepedy, bleep, bleep."
What is wrong with these people? The preggo girl? The helicopter head? Nothin' says CLASSY like a helicopter 'do. And the toes...shudder.
The matching outfits are the funniest. Who is your fabulous seamstress? I need her digits...

Laura Stephens said...

Oh my! Can you imagine how long it must have taken to grow those toenails out?!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]emilylawanna.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research points that nearly 90% of all United States grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.