Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Quick Update

Hello! I am closing on my condo today at NOON! I am very excited to get over this hurdle and get into the moving in & decorating stage. I am buying the condo from is a single mom and she cannot move out by today, so I have to wait until Friday to take possession (which is totally fine). I took Friday off of work to get set up for painting and that is where the fun will begin!

It has been a little difficult to pack this week, my sister (Sheryl) has had me watch her son Tate the past few nights. She is in the hospital with their 6 month old; BOTH BOYS HAVE RSV. It is very similar to Ben & Danielle's situation except my newphews are slightly older than when Seth and Adam got it. It has been interesting try to pack around the puppy and Tate.

Also, we had a yard sale this weekend. Thank you to everyone who helped. Mamba was able to sell her Mary Kay and stuff from storage along with my Mom's storage stuff. I was so proud of my mom for getting rid of some items. She has packed things around for so long, it is nice to know we wont have to move it again! We did pretty dang good at the sale--all together we made close to $1,000.00. SO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Chloe is doing good. She sleeps thru most of the night. I have decided to let her sleep with me for part of the night after she wakes up a couple of times...it is just easier that way because she will stay asleep. It is funny but she sleeps in my hair by my face. As long as she is sleeping, i dont care where. Going outside isnt too hard for her, but if we are not watching her, she has had a coupel of accidents. But not bad. I am happy that portion of her training is going so well. The collar thing is not. She acts like she is dead if you put it on her. She will mope around (not kidding) until we take it off. While getting ready for the yard sale I wanted to have her outside--so I put on her collar. She laid on the ground and wouldnt move for like 4 hours! She just lays there all sad. She wouldn't eat, play or anything. So we finally took it off of her and she started jumping around, eating, playing.......SILLY DOG! This part of her training might prove to be quite difficult.

Well, that is the quick update for the day--I will get photo's on here soon with the puppy and the condo. Thanks again for everyone's help!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome! So glad to hear that things are rolling right along for you and hey, $1,000 bucks ain't a bad way to start things off! That's a whole new room on Trading Spaces!

Gavin had RSV when he was 6 weeks old. It is a nasty disease, and we are still facing challenges because of it. Gavin has reactive airway problems because of the scarring left from RSV. Some kids don't get it that bad, others get it much worse, so I guess we are lucky it was only asthma as the aftermath.

Your cute puppy just wants to be close to the "furry" parts of you. Since you are the surrogate mother, hair works just as well as a fur coat. My cats did the same thing when they were kittens. They would sleep on your face if you let them.

Things here are moving so slow! We got suckered into BUY OWNER, I don't think they have them in Utah, but they are a discount service that saves you $$$ over 6% Realtor fees. Problem is, it doesn't work and we have yet to get a single phone call let alone a showing on our house. It's been on the market for 2 weeks now and zip! So, now we get to pay Realtor fees on top of what we already spent with the scam. Stupid, stupid, us! Someday we will sell our house!

Anyhoo, sorry about venting on your blog. I did not mean to leave a novel for a comment, either. Good luck with the painting and moving and such! Can't wait to see your swank new pad.

:)

david santos said...

Hello!
This text is very good. thank you
have good weekend