There is some material contained in this post that is appropriate for children. In past posts I have mentioned that I want a dog. Not just any dog, but a cute little Yorkie, Shitzu, or Maltese. This past weekend I found one that I wanted, a YORKIE. Clayton & I fell in love with it. We started thinking of other names and now have a list of "dog names" (male names since my girl dog name is already picked)
I dont have $1,400 extra bucks laying around unfortuately. However, before you think, "that is a lot for a dog" you might want to take a quick peek at the pictures. Now, here is where the warning comes in. I am sure several (if not all of you) will get a smile on your face just looking at these adorable animals. I cant help but smile and jiggle whenever I see them or just think about them. I turn into a little kid again each time I catch a glimpse of them!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, you might just find yourself falling in love with these little dogs.
Now $1,400 is a lot but I have found ones that are cheaper than the pet store on ksl.com. So, if I do get extra money sometime soon, these dogs are MINE! Honestly, these are the cutest animals ever. If you dont know much about them they can travel anywhere in a cute purse, sweaters at the store fit these small cute dogs, they reach up to about 3-5 pounds, they are considered yappy--but when trained are not constant barkers, they can be trained to go potty in a littler box or outside, they are great with kids, and they need LOTS of attention (that's not hard just look at their face), etc. etc. etc.
ON TO THE PICTURES ALREADY!
HERE YOU GO, PREPARE TO FALL HELPLESSLY IN LOVE!!!!!!!!
(oh my gosh, honestly like a cute little snuggly bear face!)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(now, you can all enjoy the name Pretty Little Miss Kitty)
I dont have $1,400 extra bucks laying around unfortuately. However, before you think, "that is a lot for a dog" you might want to take a quick peek at the pictures. Now, here is where the warning comes in. I am sure several (if not all of you) will get a smile on your face just looking at these adorable animals. I cant help but smile and jiggle whenever I see them or just think about them. I turn into a little kid again each time I catch a glimpse of them!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, you might just find yourself falling in love with these little dogs.
Now $1,400 is a lot but I have found ones that are cheaper than the pet store on ksl.com. So, if I do get extra money sometime soon, these dogs are MINE! Honestly, these are the cutest animals ever. If you dont know much about them they can travel anywhere in a cute purse, sweaters at the store fit these small cute dogs, they reach up to about 3-5 pounds, they are considered yappy--but when trained are not constant barkers, they can be trained to go potty in a littler box or outside, they are great with kids, and they need LOTS of attention (that's not hard just look at their face), etc. etc. etc.
ON TO THE PICTURES ALREADY!
HERE YOU GO, PREPARE TO FALL HELPLESSLY IN LOVE!!!!!!!!
(oh my gosh, honestly like a cute little snuggly bear face!)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(now, you can all enjoy the name Pretty Little Miss Kitty)
(Just look at her in PINK, I can just see her in my little dog purse)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:
Wow, Emily, thanks for the disclaimer. Those dogs are cute enough for me to train Zeus to eat them.
NO EATING. Zuesee Goose can just play with them. Just like Clayton's Lab will. "They are not for eating", no not even "...their legs".
They are precious! Too bad I am married to a big-dog guy. Sorry they are so expensive :( My sis-in-law in California just got a little dog and it cost them a fortune, but they love Piper so much and say he's worth it. Good luck!
Awww..so dang cute! I know how expensive dogs can be.....My mom-in-law has an adorable Norfolk terrier. "Maggs" is a purebred grand-daughter of a grand-champion, so her siblings sold for $3000 or more. Ouch.
She is the sweetest dog ever, and so compact you can lug her around anywhere and she's as happy as can be. So well behaved and great with kids, too.
Good luck with your dog pursuit! And you sure know how to pick cute furry babies!
Post a Comment