Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Accepted!

I have an accepted offer!!! Now, lets cross our fingers for the appraisal to come in. This time I made sure to look up condos that have sold in the area and checked their selling price. When the appraiser comes, I know that the comparables have been around $79-$81k. Perfect! I am so excited!!!!! This condo has been updated somewhat...but you will probably all remember Greg & Jen's layout.
Here are some pictures. Now, just imagine different furniture, carpet and paint. I think that will make all of the difference in the world. Not that it is bad, it is definitely move in ready--but a little more color I think will spruce it up.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news Em - fingers crossed for the appraisal!! ~ Marylin

Mindy said...

Yeah!! Hope everything works out, Emily. You deserve it.

mikemetcalf said...

That's great Emily! Looks like a great little place. We want to come check it out. What's the latest from the appraisal?

Jenny said...

WoHoo Em!

I am happy for you. I know it'll go well with the appraisal and closing.
Now on to the fun part. Decorating!

Emily and Clay said...

Marylin actually posted. THE CLOSET BLOGGER. Well done (in my english accent).

Thanks for all of the good cheer. I am getting more and more excited as the day goes by.