You guys, these pictures turned out SO terrific. You both look stunning! Thanks so much for sharing. My favorite is the first one by the rock, where you are looking into each other's eyes and the light is fading behind. Magic!! I look forward to seeing the rest!
YAY my favorite! As we all know I love wedding pictures! I love them. I esp love two... the last one with his hands around you with no heads (go figure that that's what I love) and the one with the sunset and you looking behind you. Love Love Love them. You look gorgeous!...both of you :)
You guys are such a beautiful couple! The photographer is amazing...granted...but it takes some pretty photogenic people to make any photo work. Absolutely beautiful!!!
10 comments:
You guys, these pictures turned out SO terrific. You both look stunning! Thanks so much for sharing. My favorite is the first one by the rock, where you are looking into each other's eyes and the light is fading behind. Magic!!
I look forward to seeing the rest!
YAY my favorite! As we all know I love wedding pictures! I love them. I esp love two... the last one with his hands around you with no heads (go figure that that's what I love) and the one with the sunset and you looking behind you. Love Love Love them. You look gorgeous!...both of you :)
You guys are such a beautiful couple! The photographer is amazing...granted...but it takes some pretty photogenic people to make any photo work. Absolutely beautiful!!!
You two are BEAUTIFUL! Miss you
Oh my goodness gracious, sakes alive! These are GORGEOUS photos! It's made my whole day to see these.
You two are one beautiful couple. Congrats again, and best wishes for a long happy life together! I love love love you.
Mom, Grandma Evie, Mamba
They turned out SO GREAT! You both look so happy!
Wow! You both look so great. Weddings are so fun to look back and remember, especially when you have such great pics!
Sweet! Awesome photos. Happy Birthday (very belated) by the way Clay! You guys look so good together.
P.S. I am a Bella!
The clumsiness sure fits. :)
AWWWW! Could you two be any more cute!? I love wedding pictures! :)
Post a Comment