Just so you don't under estimate our Austalia Politicians - he is a comedian not a Politician! But then again - maybe he actually makes more sense than the average Aussie polly!
Very funny...speaking of good political spoofs, go check out Sean's latest batch of posts. It does sound like something Monte Python would do. Awesome.
6 comments:
Just so you don't under estimate our Austalia Politicians - he is a comedian not a Politician! But then again - maybe he actually makes more sense than the average Aussie polly!
I know it was a spoof, it was just sooo darn funny!
that was illuminating.
LOL - I feel like I'm watching a Monty Python skit! :)
Very funny...speaking of good political spoofs, go check out Sean's latest batch of posts.
It does sound like something Monte Python would do. Awesome.
So funny! Is this like Australia's version of SNL?
I loved it.
Post a Comment