Look at these cute pictures my friend Krysti took at my wedding. She does such a freakin good job! They are candid, but I likey.



Thursday, September 18, 2008
More pics....
Posted by Emily and Clay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at these cute pictures my friend Krysti took at my wedding. She does such a freakin good job! They are candid, but I likey.



Posted by Emily and Clay
5 comments:
Oh I love those pictures! It looks so pretty! Cute one with you and your pa. p.s. Heroes is AMAZING
Pictures turned out beautiful! Especially the one at night coming down the stairs.
AH i love the pic of you coming down the stairs. SO PURDY! WHEN WILL WE GET TOGETHER sheesh. We miss you guys!!
Those are awesome! Miss Krysti is so talented!
Congrats you guys. Glad you had a good time. Seriously the best reception I have been too. Good food, good friends and fun. Clay we need to jam.
Matt
Post a Comment