
We have a new obsession. It started just a few weeks before our wedding and has kept us busy watching the DVD’s every night. Last night we completed season two just in time for Monday’s premiere of season three of HEROES.
When we rented disc one of season one, I thought, this is not going to measure up to the recent super hero movies I have seen, so I won’t like it. NOT THE CASE. We loved it from the get go. Season one is awesome!!!! Season two had the writers strike so it is not as great, but still worth watching.
I don’t know how we are going to survive a week between each episode because we have watched 3-4 a night!!!!!! What some may say is a huge waste of time; we really enjoy snuggling up to a great show.
Here is a brief description…..a few people have found they have these special abilities. They range in ages, sexes, symptoms, etc. Some have cellular regeneration (can heal themselves), some can move objects with their mind, others fly, some are radioactive, etc. Then there is this company that you are not sure is good or bad. They take in these people and get them help and/or experiment with their abilities.
One disclaimer: I would not recommend watching with any children. It is pretty violent/graphic (with brains being cut out and people split in half). Not every episode is like that, but there have been a few scenes that I wonder how they showed them on regular TV. Side note--I should not be surprised; look at other shows or stations like MTV, they will pass anything as ok for TV!
I don’t want to give anything away, but it comes highly recommended by ME!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Skeptical at first; quickly hooked.
Posted by Emily and Clay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oooh that is a good show!! I need to catch up on that one!
Post a Comment