Last night was the first game of the season for the Jazz. We were lucky enough to go! My brother-in-law got us free tickets….so we were there to see the new introductions & sound system. It was awesome. It was like an old butt rock concert with pyrotechnics; FAN-tastic. I loved it! Each time they announced a player they had a huge boom like a cannon going off. We were in the upper bowl, but who cares; it was a free date night. It is so fun to go somewhere like that—it is lively; you can scream your lungs out; see people dressed up in the name of NBA and of course laugh your butt off at the ridiculous Jazz dancers. Do we really not have time to recruit talented dancers or choreographers? They suck! So YEAH to Jazz, double BOO TO THE JAZZ DANCERS. Last night they were wearing 1970 hot pants…skin tight and weggie-fus (not attractive even on skinny girls). Anywho….good season opener…GO JAZZ!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Go Jazz from the bottom of my heart. I watched the last 58 seconds of the game last night, because I'm super committed. But I loved it. Talk about a nail-biter! Those Nuggets are such thugs. They straight up play DIRTY. All the time. I think we all need a friend who gives us free jazz tix.
Post a Comment