Hooray for Pictures!
This is Clayton's first picture with his favorite pup Chlo Chlo!
This was originally where she slept and spent her time while I was at work.......
(yes, it could double as a baby play pin).
Now, this is where she roams while we are gone and she sleeps with me in my bed (Sorry the pictures are so dark. I really need a better camera). She has such a cute little mo-hawk. I like it with a little pony tail but she scratches at it.
However, Clayt just likes the fluff on top.
Look at that cute pink bone tag. SIMPLY ADORABLE!!
P.S. This is the new house--even if you can't see too much of it. Those pictures are up next in line to get. Sorry it has taken so long....
AAAAAWWWWW She loves her soccer ball! A dog after my own heart.
Yes, she is terribly ferocious! Just look at her thrash her animals.
Well, I guess there is not much more to say--these cute pictures say it all!

3 comments:
She is cute, cute, CUTE! The place looks nice, too...(at least the floor of your place). Things are going well here. 2 weeks and 2 days till we are outta here, but who is counting? What is that in minutes? Seconds? LOL. Keep up the bloggin' Em. I love your doggy pics!
Chloe is such a cute puppy! It was fun for us to see her again last night and to see your new place. Thanks for having us over! I'm sorry if we caught you off guard a little--I should have called before to make sure it was still alright to come...
Anyway, your condo is lovely, and is so beautifully painted and decorated. I loved it. I've missed seeing you guys more often! Thanks again for hosting us.
Hey, Em....when can we come see the posh new pad??? Don't want to intrude, but we'd really like to see your cute place and your cute dog....and of course you too... (and yes, you are cute).
Post a Comment