I finally have pictures of my house! That only took me forever and a day. So here is the beautiful tour of my Condo. I am by no means a great photographer--but what can you do.
Here is the kitchen/dining area. We eat in the living room and have seriously ate TWO meals at my table; pretty sad (the table was my Christmas gift last year from Clayton, I absolutly love it!).
My large back yard. Yes, that is a 50 foot hose rolled up, but it was cheaper than a short one. I laid those pavers myself, along with the sod and have the scar to prove it. NEVER TRY TO PUSH A CART WITH PAVERS IN IT. IF IT HITS A BUMP IT WILL FLIP OVER YOU. Get one of those flat bed thingys. Thank goodness for the nice guys at Lowes who picked it up off me! The back yard, although HUGE, is hard to keep clean from the box elder bugs and most of my "grass" is not thriving per say.
The main bathroom (a little sissy but oh well my mom likes roses). The bathroom downstairs is cuter--brown and light blue. But it is only a half bath so it is hard to take a picture of it.
Here is my living room. The curtains are now hemmed so it is not one big red to brown wall and we are looking to get rid of my D.I. chair and get a love seat. I really like the brown and red. It is a little dark, but those are my new favorite colors.
My bedroom is my favorite. I have never got to choose colors or decorate a room, so it was a lot of fun! Again, RED, BROWN and TAN. Thank you for all of those who helped paint. It turned out really well even if you can't see it with my crummy camera and lame photo taking abilities.
So there you have it. My home sweet home! (Landlord free)!
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Home Sweet Home
Posted by Emily and Clay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks really neat Em, and I love your color schemes. Will get over there one day to see it in "reality".......soon.
I'm with you on the brown and red. Red's always been my fave, and I love how you've used it in your decorating. It was fun to see your place in person!! How nice to be landlord-free. Good for you.
(correction: lydia said...)
Great pictures, Em! I really wish I had inherited an ounce of a decorating gene, but I didn't. no. not even an ounce. Don't believe me? Come visit. After almost a year in this house there are still boxes of books in the family room, hardly a thing hung on the walls, and my fav? There are still dust shadows on the main floor from the previous owners Desert Sun themed decor...
but I do have a couple of redeeming qualities, like I can cook, oh! oh! and I can also nurse a hungry 11-day-old baby while typing a blog reply one handed. Who needs pretty wall hangings when you have those mad skills, anyway!!!
Post a Comment