I am still so stunned and amazed at your news. I honestly couldn't be more happy for you! You are both such fun people and you will make very cute babies.
Yours will make 17 grandkids for me, y'know...not counting Steve's 11. Ya-a--a-a-ayy-y-y-y!
Well, I am just love love LOVING this news! And I still giggle to myself over that last text convo we had on the matter. You are hilarious! Hopefully your little baby and my pet chinchilla can be friends.
14 comments:
Still can't get over it! Love you guys and can't wait to see what a Clay/Em baby looks like!
Congratulations you two! We are sooooooooooooo happy for you. What great news!! HoOrAy!
Emily and Clayton! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS! You two are going to be the cutest parents ever! Here's to a happy & healthy pregnancy!
I am still so stunned and amazed at your news. I honestly couldn't be more happy for you! You are both such fun people and you will make very cute babies.
Yours will make 17 grandkids for me, y'know...not counting Steve's 11. Ya-a--a-a-ayy-y-y-y!
Love ya to pieces! Mom
Congrats, that's so awesome. Being a mom is the best. I'm really excited for you two. You will love it! :)
I'm so excited for you!! What a wonderful year this will be for your little family!! Hooray!!!
WAHOO! That is the best news ever! Congrats!
I am still so excited about your wonderful news! You guys are two of our faves, and you will be terrific parents. Love you so much!
Hooray Hooray! I am SO excited for you guys!!!!!!
Thanks everyone. We are super excited....
HOORAY!
Well, I am just love love LOVING this news! And I still giggle to myself over that last text convo we had on the matter. You are hilarious! Hopefully your little baby and my pet chinchilla can be friends.
Congrats Em!
I'll cross my fingers for twins.
Post a Comment