Wednesday, April 08, 2009

What's Up Doc.

I miss bloggers. I miss checking my fav blogs everyday and seeing something new...so to all of you consumed with facebook, or exciting lives away from a computer all day, or for those die hards who still blog...here is what we have been up to:

Happy Easter to us! Clayton and I bought bikes! We have been going to the gym trying to lose the tires of chub that have attached to our bodies....now with bikes we can get outside, take the pups and be exercising!!!!!!! Take the pups? Yes, they got a kid trailer; they love it. I left it out in the living room while I was at work so they could get used to it. I hid a few treats so if by chance they decided to explore it, they got a little treatie. I came home to Chloe taking a nap in it :).



Clayt's sweet deal from KSL. A great college kid in Logan looking for some quick cash....PERFECT, we want a nice deal and a cheap price. And then there is my beautiful boys bike from Target (my question is...do they make a cheap bike that is not hot pink or purple for girls....the answer is NO, so boys bike it is). I am sure the burning question is, why not get a womens in some cranberry color..well, I am just too darn short. Thanks for asking.

Have you been missing the dogs? Here is Chloe on her new bed.

Where is Izzy? Well, she is snacking on her new favorite snack:

BEFOREAFTER

They have been doing so good that we don't gate them while we are gone. Today, as usual, I go home for lunch and find several shoes out and something plastic. Our shoes are in cubbies to help them not get into our shoes, but Izzy has been pulling them out and leaving them all over the house...no harm, no foul. But what about that little plastic thing....when my mom was visiting she left a disposable razor in our tub. The wild indian dog likes to hop in the tub sometimes. So she had CHEWED THE RAZOR she found in the tub. The head (with the blade) was missing. I checked her mouth to see if it was cut. Nope, I looked and looked for it but no luck. I started to think I was going to have to take her to the VET. Finally I found it...chewed but on the floor by a flip flop. Thank goodness the shoe distracted her. And lastly, our wonderful new stove! We sold our other one after we found this beaut on KSL. Yes, we have been searching KSL a lot lately....but doesn't it open up our kitchen with the right kind of stove there (remember the old one with the back on it that stood up in the middle of the island)??? We can actually use our bar!

My mom came to visit this weekend. It was so nice to see her. She and Jessie seem to be doing great!

And for now, I guess that is it for my random ramblings of non-exciting lives :).

HAPPY EASTER ON SUNDAY!

6 comments:

MarylinandGary said...

Oh thank you Emily! I also miss the blogs and dutifully click on each one every morning - somehow Facebook just ain't the same. Glad all is well in your home - dogs sure look cute in their little bicycle carriage!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a blog entry! I was so excited...this made my day. Thanks, Em, so sticking to the old fashioned blog. I've missed everybody doing that. Still check. Loved the pictures, the bikes, the pups, your stove, etc. Love you guys so much and miss you too. SO GLAD to hear your mom is doing well. Happy Easter to you, too!

Gotta run. Going to the temple with Steve to do our favorite hard work. LOVE it there!
Mamba

It's Me...shell said...

I'm so excited about your bikes! It was really good seeing you guys. And it's good she likes her veggies

Mindy said...

Emily, I have missed blogs too. I have wanted to post pictures and new posts so many times, but I am such a ding-a-ling with my new computer and can't post pictures from the Mac to Blogger. I've tried and I think it is a browser issue. I need a Mike Metcalf intervention ASAP!! I know he could coddle me through all these questions...
Anyway, I loved your post. Congrats on the new bikes! I love them. I think it is so great that your dogs like the trailer.
I can't wait to see all the improvements in your condo. Love the new stove.
I miss you guys!! It feels like forever since we hung out together. My house is still open for Thursday night TV! (Or we could save shows on TiVo and watch them on Friday.. whatever works!) Let me know.

Erin said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I'm sure you guys will have a ton of fun on your bikes this summer with your two little babies! :)

Emily Scothern said...

MIND--I am sure you are not a ding-a-ling. I have never used a Mac but heard it is hard to get used to, but well worth it. I will talk to Clayt, but I am sure he would love to oome up one night for a Thursday or Friday night TV night.