I must say I was pleasantly fascinated by that performance. I kept trying to convince myself it was fake or edited or something. But then there's that guy walking in the background, making it much harder to pull off a magical editin trick. So I guess it's real, and that means it's amazing.
Thank you for sharing this video of your new friend the walrus.
AND PS, I couldn't agree with you more on that tyrant Facebook that has stolen all of our blogging friends away. I feel like we've been left alone in this world. Glad I've still got you though.
5 comments:
Wow, I wonder how long it took to train the walrus to DO that! So cute! I'm gonna watch it over and over. Thanks, Em.
Oh, I forgot to sign my comment.
It's me...Mamba!
What, your dogs don't do anything like that? ;)
Miss ya!
Patina
I too would be ok with one like that. As long as it didn't roll over on me.
I must say I was pleasantly fascinated by that performance. I kept trying to convince myself it was fake or edited or something. But then there's that guy walking in the background, making it much harder to pull off a magical editin trick. So I guess it's real, and that means it's amazing.
Thank you for sharing this video of your new friend the walrus.
AND PS, I couldn't agree with you more on that tyrant Facebook that has stolen all of our blogging friends away. I feel like we've been left alone in this world. Glad I've still got you though.
Post a Comment