Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE WEDDING


Meet Jesse. He is my mom's new husband!!!! They got married on December 23, 2008. Now they are living happily in Cali right outside of San Fran. I love how happy my Mom looks in these pics. Congrats Mom!

Cutie Niece Hailey as the flower girl...The wedding party...


5 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

Oh that's so exciting for her! She does look really happy. Congrats to her.

Natalie said...

Whoa! It really happened! Happy? Sad? A little of both? I noticed you didn't elaborate on any details or the deepest feelings of your tender heart. Please feel free to do so. It's what the blog is all about. But I'm so happy for her, and I wish them the best!

Emily and Clay said...

We are happy for her...we really miss her living so far away though :(. But glad she is happy!

Sandi J said...

She looks so pretty and definitely the big smile says it all. So happy for her! I bet you miss her a lot, she's a great woman! Tell her Congratulations! :)

Keely Kellett said...

Congrats to your mom!Chris is in Berkley now training. It looks like your doing good, you'll have to let us know how things went down at AWB. So much drama, I bet it feels like you're in a real life soap opera.