Happy New Year! Oh, by the way...we got a puppy! Yay for us! I am going through Rockband withdrawl...you guys want to come over this weekend? Bring your dogs and we'll have a rockband dog party!
You are so cute together, what a great picture! Thanks for your comment on my last post, Emily. I miss being at home, honestly. But I know I have a lot to decide and can only do it with time away. I appreciate your friendship and you're seriously the best neighbor EVER!! :) I'll keep you posted on what's going on. Thanks for your concern for me. You're so sweet.
Hey neighbor, Hey this is Rebecca from church. I saw your post on Sandi's blog and thought I'd say hi and congrats on your marriage!! How fun. I thought you two seemed pretty attached to each other. married life is good. it has its bumps, but the rode is worth taking Rebecca
5 comments:
Happy New Year! Oh, by the way...we got a puppy! Yay for us! I am going through Rockband withdrawl...you guys want to come over this weekend? Bring your dogs and we'll have a rockband dog party!
OH fun! you look so cute in this picture. and I can just hear your laugh while watching that video
Funny video!! I know we just hung out a couple of weeks ago but I MISS YOU GUYS!
You are so cute together, what a great picture!
Thanks for your comment on my last post, Emily. I miss being at home, honestly. But I know I have a lot to decide and can only do it with time away. I appreciate your friendship and you're seriously the best neighbor EVER!! :) I'll keep you posted on what's going on. Thanks for your concern for me. You're so sweet.
Hey neighbor,
Hey this is Rebecca from church. I saw your post on Sandi's blog and thought I'd say hi and congrats on your marriage!! How fun. I thought you two seemed pretty attached to each other. married life is good. it has its bumps, but the rode is worth taking
Rebecca
Post a Comment