Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow is coming...

Its not like I am huge fan of any comic; however, Venessa sent these to me at work and I LOVED THEM! I am half tempted to make one in my yard. Wait, I don't really have a yard....maybe in a park :).



























9 comments:

heather said...

Ha, ha! Those are way cute! Let me know if you make one. I'll come see!

It's Me...shell said...

Ha ha those are great! And let's give it to him that would require a lot of snow and a lot of time. kudos Calvin.

Jenny said...

I love Calvin & Hobbes. And snowmen. The perfect combination!

Laura Stephens said...

I love those! Someone sent them to me a long time ago, and I'd forgotten about them! :)

Kathryn said...

Love that Calvin and Hobbes

Mindy said...

These are hilarious!! Thanks for sharing...

(late comment about your last post: I love those Ocean Spray mix-ins as well! I just discovered them, too. Are they new? Anyway, my favorite is the Ruby Red grapefruit. It tastes SO close to the real thing. I really like your fave as well)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!

mikemetcalf said...

Classic.

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you posted these. When Venessa sent them to me, I thought 'I should blog these' but there were way too many steps involved. So good for you. They're hilarious. As are you.