So I have always wanted to try fake eyelashes. I never have....not for Halloween, not for anything. 

So I finally decided to. I went to the store and bought the kind that are just a few lashes that you add in here and there (not the full strips). I was so excited went home to try them out. I got out the glue and the lashes and start putting them in (2 on each side), totally thinking I am going to have great thick, full, long, lashes. BUMMER! They were not longer than my real ones!! My family does have long eyelashes, but I just want them longer. I guess I am just used to their length and so they don't seem long; I was quite disappointed. On the plus side I picked up my favorite mascara which helps me feel better about them. After looking at our wedding photos I am bummed I didn't pick it up before our wedding. I did try a little something different for my big day and didn't like it too much. It wasn't anything horrendous, but it wasn't my fav makeup job. You can't even see my lashes in pictures.....but oh well.
No movie-star eyes for me I guess unless I get the strips with the really fake looking ones :(

4 comments:
Yeah, when I first started reading this, I thought why would Em need falsies? her eye lashes are already way long. But they probably made them look thicker. I have that same problem with them my lashes are the same length, but mine are not as thick as I would like them to be. My friend wears them on a regular basis I can see where she gets them and if she knows if there are longer ones with the separates you can get. But there are always eyelash extensions. My friend had those and her eyelashes looked AMAZING!
What fun!! I know, it sounds like I am a little vain, right? Next will be boobs, nip'n tuck. Totally kidding.
Honey... your lashes are amazing, without any augmentation.
We always want more, don't we? I could go for a nip 'n tuck...and I am not totally kidding! :)
P.S. I love what you have done to your Condo. It is really classy! I know I always say it - but we really need to do something. I just don't see Blaine very much these days, so maybe after May when he graduates! Ah!
Post a Comment