So, I stayed up last night until 2:30am trying to find some "dance music" for our wedding. We want everyone to know, like and want to dance to our songs. I found some fun ones, but can you think of some of your favs from either a run mix or just one that makes you want to get up and shake your groove thang?????
I didn't bring my list with me so these are only a few from my faded memory......and I haven't gotten Clayton's opinion, but if you think of soemthing that you "must hear" please let me know. I really want a mix so young or old can enjoy it.
Cha-Cha Slide (the one that says, clap, clap, clap your hands, cha cha now, right foot--left stomp)
Chicken Dance (is this one stupid?)
The Twist
Celebration
Tootsie Roll
The way you look tonight
Come away with me (Norah Jones)
Billy Jean
Dance, Dance (Fall out boy)
I want you to want me (from the movie, 10 things I hate about you)
Get the party started (Pink)
Tattoo
Kelly Clarkson
Zoot Suit Riot (or jump jive and wail)
Mony, Mony
I can't help myself (sugar pie honey bunch)
You and Me (lifehouse)
Crush Crush (paramore)
Soccer Theme (Ricky Martin, I don't remember the name)
Mambo #5 (is that a fun song or inappropriate?)
C'Mon N' Ride It (The Train)
Your everything (Keith Urban)
Maroon 5 (newer song.....whats the name????)
Thanks! Now, these aren't the only ones, but I want some opinions before we create our playlist. If anyone knows some newer ones that are good, that would be terrific!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
I Need Help....pretty please
Posted by Emily and Clay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oooh - I love this project! This is either going to show my age or my diverse musical taste:
Kansas - Still the One
KC & the Sunshine Band - Boogie Shoes
U2 - The Sweetest Thing
The W's - (Without You Girl, I'd) Rather Be Dead
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Lynard Skynard - (gotta have something by them!)
CCR - (ditto!)
Jackson 5 - Blame it on the Boogie
Relient K - Must Have Done Something Right
Stevie Wonder - I Believe (When I Fall in Love)
Michael Buble - Sway (a bunch of others would be good, too)
Prince - Kiss
Heavy D & the Boys - Now that We've Found Love
Maroon 5 - is it the one with Rihanna - Never See Your Face Again?
Carrie Underwood - Ever Ever After
The Calling - Keep Your Hands to Yourself
I think you should do I Like Big Butts by Sir-Mix-Alot haha ok I guess maybe not but it would be funny funny!!
Liberty
Ok so now and a real note...
*Joshua Radin has some beautiful music
*Garth Brooks- Wrapped Up In You is really cute!!
*UB40- Can't Help Falling In Love With You
*The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- Your Guardian Angel
*Jason Mraz- I'm Yours
*Yazzo- Only You
So here are some for you and if I think of more I will let you know!!
Hi Lib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is your address so I can send you an invite????
I'll send it to you on myspace! It's at the end of this month right? I think that is what Ash was telling me!
What about Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big&Rich? I'm not even kidding, one of my faves.
Slightly disappointed I didn't see any Pussycat Dolls on the list - Loosen up my buttons, hello?
Suddenly I see by KT Tunstall is a great song to shake it to!
Post a Comment