We got a few of our engagement picture previews....here is our fav so far....but I am sure there is more to come. Thanks Denise!!!!!!!!! If you want a photographer, let me know and I can get you her info.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is such a great picture of you two! Congrats! :)
Hey hotties. You two look gorgous. I'm loving the cool foilage in the background. Very neat shot. I just hope you have lots of kissing pictures and maybe a shot of Clayton dipping you all over your announcement. That strikes me as your style.
This one if definitely my favorite, so far, but the new ones you posted are super cute. too. You guys just LOOK like you go together.
I'm just so happy the time seemed to be right to go ahead and get married. All of us have wanted that for a long time. (I have been praying to this for m-a-n-y months, now.)
I think combining two lives into one, officially, by way of those marriage promises and covenants, is a beautiful way to set goals for your life together. Goals for education needed for careers, goals for children eventually coming into your family and what family you'd like to become....ect.
I'm bein'long-winded tonight because I started to look back at that time in my life and I wanted to be the BEST PERSON I could be for myself, for my husband, and for my Heavenly Father. and when children came along, I wanted to be the calmest, sweetest, loving mother I could be for them. THOSE were my dreams. Being marred help me realize what I really wanted to accomplish in my life. It's a great time on introspection.
Love each other, serve each other, allow freedom of creativity, but make some kind of deal of how you can do that without freaking out each other.
I just took some sleep meds and Ican see I'm becoming impaired verbally. My heart is open and sweet to you two tonight, though, and I just want you to know how much I love you and want you both to succeed in your life toghether. Cuz it is hard at times.
I will go to bed and dream about this, probably. Last night I was dreaming of being in a dept. store and trying on every black and white and champayne colors I could find. did't buy anything before i woke up. Darn.
Love you whole bunches. See you Sat. at Jenny's hopefully. She's got everything packed but food, so helping to move all the rest of their big stuff will be a great help. I will keep the kids out of the way.
Love you so much! A great celebration of two very good people is about to happen. I can't wait.!
Mamba Evie
So pretty!!! I'm so happy for you!!
Post a Comment