Just as a sneak peak.....
We have been so busy I have not had time to post much. I guess it is ok since no one else is updating (wink, wink). Clayton & I have got most everything ready for the wedding, we are just waiting for the day to roll around. I am sick of the mall, Riverdale road, and being so darn busy! I can't wait for our vacation.
Anywho--here is a sneak peak of my un-edited bridal photos. This one is my fav!


15 comments:
Emily! You look absolutely beautiful!!!! I'm so excited for you guys.
Wow, what a freakin hottie! I am excited for you!! It was great to see you at Hobby Lobby lol. I sure hope everything is coming together great. YAY
PS I deleted my first post cause I had a typo and I just couldn't handle it :)
Emily you look beautiful!!!
YAY for bridals! not long yet
Oh my gorgeous! You are so amazingly beautiful, thanks for sharing your hotness with the rest of us. I love love love your smile. And don't even get me started on your smile... Love your dress, love the necklace, love all of it. Love YOU, as a matter of fact. 2 weeks and counting!
You look beautiful! I can't believe the wedding is so close. How exciting!
Wow, Em, you look GORGEOUS! I absolutely love this photo.
I'm getting SO EXCITED for your big day. I'll see ya tomorrow at the shower.
Bye, hon' --
Mamba
COME ON EVERYTHING ON HERE IS WEDDING WEDDING!!! LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE LIKE WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GONE TO DO ON THE HONEYMOON??? THAT THE STUFF WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT......BY THE WAY I JUST MESSIN WITH YOU. I REALLY HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU TWO.THE EAGLE HAS LANDED.THAT SHOULD YOU IN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO I AM...
COME ON EVERYTHING ON HERE IS WEDDING WEDDING!!! LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE LIKE WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GONE TO DO ON THE HONEYMOON??? THAT THE STUFF WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT......BY THE WAY I JUST MESSIN WITH YOU. I REALLY HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU TWO.THE EAGLE HAS LANDED.THAT SHOULD YOU IN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO I AM...
you look B-E-A-utiful my darling em...
love you. xoxo
Look at you! Gorgeous! I love your dress..you smart, tasteful cookie!
Glad you are updating your blog...I am in a blogging slump. It's so bad I am thinking of signing off forever.
Ugh, I can't seem to snap out of this deep blog depression! *sigh*
I love love love your dress, you look so pretty!!! I know you probably won't, but please let me know if I can do anything to help you out this week. It's getting down to the wire, and I know it's tough the last few days. BTW, I'm really sorry about this weekend. I'm so embarrassed. :( Call me if you need ANYTHING!! Seriously!
WAHOO! one more day!!
Hey, how was the honeymoon?
Post a Comment