Now, I know a few of you who are reading this are "in the closet bloggers". Not to mention Shanna Taggart or Jamie Russell :). Sure, you read our blogs (never posting comments) and never doing your own blog so we can see what is going on with you. I say we, like I am speaking for a community, but it is really my own opinion. You already know how much fun it is to read about someone else, and I am not talking about the National Enquirer. So, I highly recommend you start one of your own. I want to read about you!!!!! If you are asking if I keep a journal (because you dont and therefore you wouldnt know how to keep up a blog), no I dont keep a journal (never really have)--but it is fun just to post stupid thoughts or events on here for others to enjoy.
Next, don't be discouraged by the false idea that it takes a computer nerd to keep up a blog (FALSE, I DO NOT MISS JIM). It only takes a few minutes to creat a blog and start posting. If you can check your bank account balance & email your buddies, you have what it takes to create your own blog. So get started!!!!
Now, that I have guilted you into our little circle of bloggers, let me know what your blog is and I will read intently & post regularly.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Closet Bloggers
Posted by Emily and Clay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! You've done it! Mark this date on your calendars folks...my very first comment on a blog! Congrats Emily, you're the first! I guess I needed someone to specifically single me out and kind of embarass me...Emily, please don't embarass me infront of all of my friends. ok? All joking aside, you are the best. Not to mention, super hot! I love reading about you! Hope you're having a great day!
Shanna, you are great. And, please don't embarass me in front of my friends. Congrats on your first blog comment. It is a big step I know. I am so proud of you--way to go Shanna. Now what is next is YOUR BLOG!
Hi Em,
I am a big hypocrite....I read your blog almost every day, and I didn't get the chance to post this week.....crazy busy! So I am truly sorry for coming down on everyone.
Love you and your blog!
Jenny
Well done Emily. Next you need to write a motivational blog entry to help the lazy inactive bloggers like myself to get back on the train. Go on, get writing!
Mike
I love your blog, Emmers, and want you to stand right over my shoulder some night and make me get a blog started.
I really think I'll actually DO this when I'm retired and a woman of leisure. Thanks, sweetie, you are wonderful.
Mamba
Post a Comment