Thursday, December 14, 2006

Santa Clause?






Recently, my work had our annual Christmas Party. Sure, I hang around everyone at work for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year and I get sick of these people....but I really look forward to our Christmas Parties. They not only give away a trip to Cancun (which I was hoping to win) but Santa Clause comes, along with two elves; hillarious. They are two Board Members who dress up and act half gay. Just by seeing these guyes in meetings you dont think they have a huge personality (at least I didnt until I saw them last year). I find the party quite amusing. Here are some pictures that might give you a better picture. There is also a picture of Me and Clay--and Clayton's Mom (Mamba) & I. So cute they are! Although I did not win Cancun, I did get Mission Impossible 3. Maybe next year...it would have been a great holiday vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fun when people can cut loose (at least for one day) and see that co-workers may actually have a personality. You look great Emily...so does "Mamba" and Clayton. I think you've come up with a super nick-name for Grandma Evie....maybe my kids will call her that from now on.

Anonymous said...

hey girl, sorry the house didn't work out, but i'm sure when the time is right it will! at least you learned a lot! i have no idea about stuff like that, it makes me think wow you are a grown up! haha. merry christmas hunny i miss and love you tons!

jamp